West Coast weather can change quickly!
What to Bring
- bring layers of clothing such as a warm jacket
- hat and gloves
- rain apparel just in case
- rubber boots or rubber bottomed, non-slip, close-toed
footwear (no sandals)
- sunglasses and sunscreen
- camera and film
- lunch, snacks and beverages
Fishing Licences with Salmon Stamp
- we have spare life vests if you do not have
Remember to bring any medications that
- When entering Canada, visitors will be
asked to provide proof of citizenship. All vehicles should
carry a motor vehicle registration form and proof of insurance.
Vehicles not registered to the driver require a letter of
- If you are coming from outside
of Canada by air, passports will be required.
- If you are coming from outside of Canada
by land, identification to clear Canada Customs such as
proof of citizenship (a birth certificate), and photo identification
(a drivers's licence) will be required. Of course, a passport
will cover both requirements and is recommended.
- Canada Customs questions can be
answered by visiting the Canada
Border Services website, or by calling 1-800-461-9999 (within